Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 2 of 100 days to Christmas!

I'm so excited to be prepared for Christmas and every holiday in between! I have to admit I started putting my holiday binder together early but my Calendars Ready! I printed off Jen's cover to her book 100 days to Christmas for my binder and got started right away. 


This is such a wonderful idea and I wish I would have always known about this but I'm determined to make this the best Christmas yet! Especially since I am now a hunting widow. Bow opener for deer started this morning and my hubby will be spending every free second in the woods from now until New Years eve. Let's wish him luck that he gets a deer on the first day and then will have to wait until November for his next chance at a deer during firearm season and muzzle loader season.


Here are some photos of my progress. I even printed off a banner from the site 100 days to Christmas for the spine of the binder and I used what I already had for dividers and of course the wonderful printouts from List Plan It






Have a great day!
Nina

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Fabulous start!! So glad you are a part of our community. See you at 100 Days to Christmas.

    Jen Tankersley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful start on the Christmas season you have given me!

    ReplyDelete