Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st Day of School

My oldest started 1st grade today. He'll be gone everyday this year and I'm going to miss him but it should give me a chance to make this house feel more like a home, tackle all of those clutter hot spots, finish my family binder and stay on track using my calendar. Ok, maybe I'm expecting a miracle but if I aim too low I won't know what I am capable of doing. DS2 has a cold and I am trying my best to keep him from giving it to his big brother, wish me luck on that one.



So where to start.... Well the clutter has to go! As flylady says you can't organize clutter. So since I can't even see the surface of my desk I'm starting there. Followed by the grave yard of unwanted things and unfolded laundry that is growing in the master bedroom. Not exactly warm and inviting. No wonder I'm not sleeping too well. Ok ok Back to the desk it's a dumping ground for everything I just am not sure what I should do with and I would/need to keep it cleaned off so I am able to keep track of my business things







 Yay! What a great way to start off the school year. Now what should tomorrows project be???


Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment