Friday, September 9, 2011

Trying something new....

So my adorable, lovable wonderful cousin does something I thought I might give a try. I haven't painted in a while actually the last time I did it was at her house and it was a blast so I set the boys up watching a movie and I decided to paint some scrap lumber I had in the garage. Not bad if I do say so myself.


It's getting there but it needs something else, harvest moons are pretty but it needs something else...


Tada!

Have a wonderful Paint Party Friday!
nina

12 comments:

  1. Looks awesome ~ looking forward to see where it goes ~ Happy PPF ~ namaste, Carol (Share the Creative Journey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i think you're on to something! happy PPFPOP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its already looking terrific Nina. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...should be a moon about that bright in a few nights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love harvest moons! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love it!!!! I love painting on old wood :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh beautiful!!! Its amazing what you can do with scrap lumber. I'm going to have to start bugging Jeff to save me some! Awesome harvest moon!!! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the great blues you used. I need to go look in my garage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not bad at all!!! LOL.
    It's wonderful!
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! =) I've been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy... we need to get together to catch up... Thanksgiving is next week so maybe I'll see you then otherwise let's hang over that long weekend!
    xoxo
    Nat

    ReplyDelete