Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ugh! What a day...

STRESS!!!!


I have reached my limit. I feel completely over worked and over whelmed with the things going on right now......


Why is it so hard to do things bit by bit? Why must I feel as thought I have to do everything with the all or nothing mentality? I have lost my big girl panties. Usually I would just pull them up and get to work. I just don't feel like I am able to do that.


I wish DS3 would just #2 on the potty already. Cleaning up the carpet and the walls has gotten to be a pain in the kiester now. Not sure what it will take to get him motivated. Maybe he'll find his motivation when I find mine.


It's hard to be there for everyone when you're thinking of all that you should/could be doing instead.


Tonight's goal before bed:


say I love you to the boys and shine the sink.


Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment